Thursday, February 19, 2009

Any Recyclables?

This afternoon i was dragged into the after-school recycling club by four dear friends. It was because one of these friends got sentenced to this club as a detention, that i was pulled into this whole thing. But after the first couple minutes, i didn't regret doing it at all. Myself and the rest of the "Batman" crew roamed around the school and asked various teachers if they had any recyclables. The only person i felt bad for in this whole situation was the poor woman who got stuck looking after our group. This lady seemed pretty out of place when directing us. I suppose we fit under the category of "weird kids".

While exiting the school that same afternoon, a woman told me that she liked my haircut. Now if it were about 2 months ago, when i cut all my hair off, or if i had any memory of this woman whatsoever, it might have not freaked me out as much. But of course the circumstances of which i just listed were opposite to what really happened. So considering that a woman who supposedly "knew me well" noticed my hair about 2 months after i cut it all off and the fact that i didn't remember her at all, left me leaving the building scratching my head.

When i got home this afternoon, i tested an experiment that i've been dying to do for some time now. you would think that when a teenage boy is home alone, he would do gross things. But i tend to do weird things instead. Like what i did this afternoon when i was all alone: Attempting to purposely slip on a banana peel on my kitchen floor.

At first i barely slipped, not even enough to make me fall. Then as i tried again with a little more running speed, i succeeding in falling with a small boom. It didn't hurt much so i don't regret trying it.

1 comment:

  1. *Sigh* You seriously didn't mention the pencil shavings? Or Cole diving head-first into the bin? Ah well.. Heheh, thankyou for testing the banana peel theory for me, it was on my list.... But that's what friends are for, right? Getting into sticky situations in substitution for their pals? :D

    ReplyDelete